All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFaced with an alarming rate of loss of biodiversity, one strategy supported by many scientists is the use of zoos. This volume aims to win converts to ex situ efforts to protect plant genetic diversity.
- Author BiographyEdward O. Guerrant, Jr. is Conservation Director at the Berry Botanic Garden in Portland, Oregon. Kayri Havens is Director of the Institute for Plant Conservation at the Chicago Botanic Garden. Mike Maunder is Director of the Fairchild Tropical Garden in Coral Gables, Florida.
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Note34 figures, 32 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byEdward O. Guerrant,Kayri Havens,Mike Maunder
- Foreword byPeter H. Raven
- Edition Statement4th ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.