All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the foundations of various state constitutional traditions.
- Author BiographyJames T. McHugh is Professor of Political Science and Chair of the Legal Studies Program at Roosevelt University. He is the author of Comparative Constitutional Traditions, The Essential Concept of Law, and the coauthor (with James S. Pacy) of Diplomats Without a Country: Baltic Diplomacy, International Law, and the Cold War.
- Author(s)James T. McHugh
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2003
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleSUNY Series in American Constitutionalism
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight454 g
- Width162 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.