All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the exaltation of Jesus Christ as Lord based primarily on Luke's NT writings. When Jesus ascended after the resurrection, God the Father exalted Him as Lord at His right hand. Exalted Lord focuses on the real-life implications of Jesus' exaltation especially in relation to His ultimate defeat of sin, unbelief, and death. Exalted Lord can be used in groups or for individual study.From the Preface: Every true Christian believes that Jesus died, was buried, and rose again. As important as these events are, they do t tell the whole story of Jesus. Following the resurrection, Jesus appeared on earth for forty days. On day forty, He ascended into heaven to be seated at the right hand of God the Father. Jesus enthronement at the Father s right hand marked the beginning of His exaltation as Lord of lords. His exaltation will culminate in His literal, bodily return to the earth, at which time He will utterly rout all of His enemies, making them His footstool.Presently, as our High Priest, Jesus is interceding for everyone who has believed on Him. As the exalted Lord of lords, Jesus also serves as a mighty general, orchestrating events on the battlefield that will lead someday to the utter defeat of all His enemies. Accordingly, even in the darkest of circumstances, we can be sure that the mighty Lord Jesus remains in control. He will win in the end. In the meantime, Jesus provides grace, power, meaning, and a sense of His presence so we might share in His victories.
- Author BiographyRandal L. Gilmore serves as the Director of Word of Life Japan and Regional Director of Word of Life Pacific Rim. Randal formerly served as a Senior Pastor for 35 years.
- Author(s)Randal L Gilmore
- PublisherExalt Publications
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintExalt Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.