Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionLevel Summary: PDQB Teacher Certificate Professional This book should be completed and submitted to your examiner as part of your final exam. An excellent teacher is more than just a teacher. They are a: peak performance coach, life coach and mentor. Teaching Unit 2 continues on from Teacher Unit 1 in the pursuit of professional excellence. Teaching Unit 2 presents a series of goal specific, easy learning, step by step tasks, designed to prepare potential teachers for the PDQB Teacher Certificate. We recommend this book is used in tandem with Lesson Diary - Teaching Unit 2, which should be submitted to your examiner as part of your final exam. The PDQB Teacher Certificate is a universally recognised professional teaching qualification. Great tools for excellent teachers E X C E L L E N C E F O R E V E R Y O N E *please te that candiates must hold SCQF 6 certificates before applying to sit the Teacher Certificate.
- Author BiographyElixir Piping and Drumming specialise in peak performance coaching for pipers, drummers and pipe bands, through the design and delivery of unique development programmes. The Elixir Team are registered SCQF Assessors and full-time, professionally qualified and experienced piping and drumming instructors. They passionately believe in 'Excellence for Everyone', through progressive goal setting, continual pursuit of excellence, and peak performance.
- Author(s)Elixir Piping and Drumming
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight293 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.