All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionYour exam performance will improve after using this system! Exam Prep: Hazardous Materials Technician, Second Edition is designed to thoroughly prepare you for a Hazardous Materials Technician certification, promotion, or training examination by including the same type of multiple-choice questions you are likely to encounter on the actual exam. To help improve examination scores, this preparation guide follows Performance Training Systems, Inc.'s Systematic Approach to Examination Preparation. Exam Prep: Hazardous Materials Technician, Second Edition is written by fire personnel explicitly for fire personnel, and all content has been verified with the latest reference materials and by a technical review committee. Benefits of the Systematic Approach to Examination Preparation include: Emphasizing areas of weakness Providing immediate feedback Learning material through context and association Exam Prep: Hazardous Materials Technician, Second Edition includes: Practice Hazardous Material Technician examinations Self-scoring guide with page references for further study Winning test-taking tips and helpful hints Coverage of NFPA 472, Standard for Competence of Responders to Hazardous Materials/Weapons of Mass Destruction Incidents, 2008 Edition.
- Author(s)Dr. Ben A. Hirst,IAFC
- PublisherJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSudbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Weight284 g
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.