All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication focuses on the aesthetic dimensions of sustainability by examining works by artists such as Joseph Beuys, Gordon Matta-Clark, Robert Smithson, Josef Hack, Christoph Keller, Christian Kuhtz, Nana Petzet, Superflex, The Yes Men and others.
- Author(s)A. Goehler
- PublisherHatje Cantz
- Date of Publication24/09/2010
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHatje Cantz
- Width210 mm
- Height275 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.