All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.78
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe North Shoebury Project was mounted in response to the accumulating evidence for settlement in the Southend Peninsula during virtually all periods from the prehistoric to the present day, especially widespread and possibly continuous from the Neolithic. The site itself lay on a brickearth covered gravel terrace, whose calcareous nature resulted in the preservation of bone and shell. This excavation report includes discussion of the evidence for occupation in each period, and a gazetteer of antiquities of the region.
- Author(s)John Wymer,Nigel Richard Brown
- PublisherEssex County Council, Archaeology Section
- Date of Publication31/12/1995
- Series TitleEast Anglian Archaeology S.
- Place of PublicationChelmsford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEssex County Council, Archaeology Section
- Content Note25 pl 122figs, fiche
- Width216 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.