Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $66.52+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $59.32Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are an Excel neophyte, a sophisticate who kws the program inside out, or an intermediate-level plodder eager to hone your skills, Excel 2003: The Missing Manual is sure to become your go-to resource for all things Excel. Covering all the features of Excel 2002 and 2003, Excel 2003: The Missing Manual is an easy-to-read, thorough and downright enjoyable guide to one of the world's most popular, (and anyingly complicated!) computer programs. Never a candidate for 'the most user-friendly of Microsoft programs', Excel demands study, practice and dedication to gain even a working kwledge of the basics. Excel 2003 is probably even tougher to use than any previous version of Excel. However, despite its fairly steep learning curve, this marvelously rich program enables users of every stripe to turn data into information using tools to analyze, communicate, and share kwledge. Excel can help you to collaborate effectively, and protect and control access to your work. Power users can take advantage of industry-standard Extensible Markup Language (XML) data to connect to business processes. To unleash the power of the program and mine the full potential of their database talents, users need an authoritative and friendly resource. None is more authoritative or friendlier than Excel 2003: The Missing Manual . Not only does the book provide exhaustive coverage of the basics, it provides numerous tips and tricks, as well as advanced data analysis, programming and Web interface kwledge that pros can adopt for their latest project. Neophytes will find everything they need to create professional spreadsheets and become confident users. Excel 2003: The Missing Manual covers: worksheet basics, formulas and functions, organizing worksheets, charts and graphics, advanced data analysis, sharing data with the rest of the world, and programming. If you buy just one book about using Excel, this has GOT to be it. This book has all you need to help you excel at Excel.
- Author BiographyMatthew MacDonald is President of ProseTech, a software documentation consultancy, and a project manager at VoiceIQ (www voiceiq.com/), a provider of software for interactive voice-enabled applications and services. Matthew is a coauthor of the ASP.NET in a Nutshell (O'Reilly), and a contributor to the C# in a Nutshell (O'Reilly) API reference.
- Author(s)Matthew MacDonald
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication07/01/2005
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 port.
- Weight1226 g
- Width182 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine39 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.