All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany experienced users may initially find Excel 2007 rather disorientating. But Excel 2007: Beyond the Manual will introduce those who are already familiar with Excel basics to more advanced features, like consolidation, what-if analysis, PivotTables, sorting and filtering, and some commonly used functions. You'll learn how to maximize your efficiency at producing professional-looking spreadsheets and charts and become competent at analyzing data using a variety of tools. The book includes practical examples to illustrate advanced features. It also covers new features of Excel 2007 along with ways to access old features. You'll even gain timesaving tips and shortcuts.
- Author BiographyHelen Dixon works for Queen's University in Belfast, U.K., training staff and students in IT and providing a consultancy service for staff. Her qualifications include a bachelor's degree (with honors) in business studies and a master's in computing and information systems. She is studying for a Ph.D. in electronic commerce.
- Author(s)Helen Dixon
- Date of Publication19/03/2007
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures, bibliography
- Weight708 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.