All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionEquivalent to a three-day course in Excel, this thorough and entertaining CD-ROM contains 600 slides of self-paced training revolving specifically around how scientists can best utilize the popular spreadsheet program. With updated information on Excel 2010 and 2013, the CD-ROM is based on the author's professional training sessions and provides multiple-choice questions as efficient progress markers. Among the techniques taught are how to add a trend line to a chart in two clicks, when to use PEARSON instead of CORREL, creating a multifactorial or polymial trendline, including error bars on a chart, using a hidden worksheet for data validation lists, and many others tailored to what scientists need most when using Excel and the common pitfalls that may occur.
- Author BiographyDr. Gerard Verschuuren is a Microsoft Certified Professional specializing in VB, VBA, and VB.NET. He is the principal of Genesis PC, where he teaches and advises on the use of curve-fitting software such as Excel and XLfit in data, regression, and statistical analyses. His clients include Abbott, Bose, IBM, Liberty Mutual, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Harvard University. He is the author of numerous computer programming books, including Excel 2007 VBA, From VBA to VSTO, Master the Web, and Slide Your Way Through Excel VBA. He lives in Atkinson, New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Dr. Gerard Verschuuren
- PublisherHoly Macro! Books
- Date of Publication27/08/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationUniontown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoly Macro! Books
- Weight86 g
- Width127 mm
- Height127 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.