All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour one-stop guide to all things Excel 2016 Excel 2016 All-in-One For Dummies, the most comprehensive Excel reference on the market, is completely updated to reflect Microsoft's changes in the popular spreadsheet tool. It offers you everything you need to grasp basic Excel functions, such as creating and editing worksheets, setting up formulas, importing data, performing statistical functions, editing macros with Visual Basic and beyond. In time, your Excel skills will go from 'meh' to excellent. Written by expert Greg Harvey, who has sold more than 4.5 million copies of his previous books combined and has taught and trained extensively in Microsoft Excel, this all-encompassing guide offers everything you need to get started with Excel. From generating pivot tables and performing financial functions to performing error trapping and building and running macros and everything in between this hands-on, friendly guide makes working with Excel easier than ever before. * Serves as the ideal reference for solving common questions and Excel pain points quickly and easily * Helps to increase productivity and efficiency when working in Excel * Fully updated for the new version of Excel * Covers basic and more advanced Excel topics If working in Excel occasionally makes you want to scream, this will be the dog-eared, dust-free reference you'll turn to again and again.
- Author BiographyGreg Harvey, PhD, is the president of Mind Over Media, LLC., and a bestselling author of books on Excel, including all editions of Excel For Dummies and Excel Workbook For Dummies. He began teaching business users about computers back in the 1980s, and has been a dedicated educator ever since.
- Author(s)Greg Harvey
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/12/2015
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1058 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.