All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows the capabilities of Microsoft Excel in teaching human resource management statistics effectively. Similar to the previously published Excel 2013 for Human Resource Management Statistics, this book is a step-by-step exercise-driven guide for students and practitioners who need to master Excel to solve practical human resource management problems. If understanding statistics isn't your strongest suit, you are t especially mathematically-inclined, or if you are wary of computers, this is the right book for you. Excel, a widely available computer program for students and managers, is also an effective teaching and learning tool for quantitative analyses in human resource management courses. Its powerful computational ability and graphical functions make learning statistics much easier than in years past. However, Excel 2016 for Human Resource Management Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems is the first book to capitalize on these improvements by teaching students and managers how to apply Excel to statistical techniques necessary in their courses and work. Each chapter explains statistical formulas and directs the reader to use Excel commands to solve specific, easy-to-understand human resource management problems. Practice problems are provided at the end of each chapter with their solutions in an appendix. Separately, there is a full Practice Test (with answers in an Appendix) that allows readers to test what they have learned.
- Author BiographyAt the beginning of his academic career, Prof. Quirk spent six years in educational research at The American Institutes for Research and Educational Testing Service. He is currently a Professor of Marketing in the Walker School of Business & Technology at Webster University based in St. Louis, Missouri (USA). He holds a B.S. in Mathematics from John Carroll University, both an M.A. in Education and a Ph.D. in Educational Psychology from Stanford University, and an M.B.A. from The University of Missouri-St. Louis. Prof. J.P. Palmer-Schuyler is currently an Associate Professor of Human Resource Management in the Walker School of Business and Technology at Webster University in St. Louis, Missouri, USA, where she teaches undergraduate Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior. She received her MBA from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and her Ph.D. from the University of Missouri-Columbia in Management. She has published articles in Academy of Business Disciplines Journal and Regional Business Review, and she has made conference presentations at the Academy of Management and Society for Advancement of Management.
- Author(s)Julie Palmer-Schuyler,Thomas J. Quirk
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication24/08/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleExcel for Statistics
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 161 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight501 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.