CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionExcel is great at creating charts and graphs, but there are a dizzying 73 chart types available; this tip card teaches the reader when to choose which chart type. For example, to show trends over time, there are certain charts to use, but to show market segmentation, a 2-D pie chart should be used. The card also covers the new Excel 2013 charting interfaces and tiny charts called Sparklines, introduced in Excel 2010. Instructions are also included on how to quickly add traffic lights or other icon sets to bring a boring table of mochrome numbers to life.
- Author BiographyBill Jelen is an Excel expert at www.mrexcel.com, a regular on TechTV Canada s Call for Help, and a video podcaster who is regularly listed in the iTunes top 50. He is the author of Excel Gurus Gone Wild, Pivot Table Data Crunching, Slaying Excel Dragons, and 14 titles in the Excel for Professionals series. He has been named a Microsoft MVP forseven years and is a contributor to CFO Magazine and Strategic Finance Magazine. He lives in Akron, Ohio.
- Author(s)Bill Jelen
- PublisherHoly Macro! Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationUniontown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoly Macro! Books
- Weight20 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.