CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionFormulas and functions are among what Excel does best, and the most commonly used aspect of the program that is in use on 750 million desktops, but with as many as 455 functions users can get easily overwhelmed, which is why this tip card was created to be as easy to use as possible. From SUM and AVERAGE to VLOOKUP and SUMPRODUCT, this card illustrates the most important functions and groups them into helpful subject matters that include rounding, lookup, text handling, and condition. It uses an illustrative approach to its lessons, and instead of merely stating tips will present a problem and the formula needed to solve the problem.
- Author BiographyBill Jelen is an Excel expert at www.mrexcel.com, a regular on TechTV Canada's Call for Help, and a video podcaster who is regularly listed in the iTunes top 50. He is the author of Excel Gurus Gone Wild, Pivot Table Data Crunching, Slaying Excel Dragons, and 14 titles in the Excel for Professionals series. He has been named a Microsoft MVP for seven years and is a contributor to CFO Magazine and Strategic Finance Magazine. He lives in Akron, Ohio.
- Author(s)Bill Jelen
- PublisherHoly Macro! Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationUniontown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoly Macro! Books
- Weight24 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.