All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionCovering a variety of Excel simulations, from gambling to genetics, this introduction is for people interested in modelling future events, without the cost of an expensive textbook. The simulations covered offer a fun alternative to the usual Excel topics and include situations such as roulette, password cracking, sex determination, population growth, and traffic patterns, among many others.
- Author BiographyGerard M. Verschuuren, PhD, is a Microsoft Certified Professional specializing in C#.NET, VB, VBA, and VB.NET. He is the principal of Genesis PC, where he teaches and advises on the use of curve-fitting software such as Excel and XLfit in data, regression, and statistical analyses. His clients include Abbott, Bose, IBM, Liberty Mutual, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Harvard University. He is the author of numerous computer programming books, including Excel 2007 VBA, From VBA to VSTO, Master the Web, and Slide Your Way Through Excel VBA. He lives in Atkinson, New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Gerard M. Verschuuren
- PublisherHoly Macro! Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationUniontown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoly Macro! Books
- Content Noteillus
- Weight381 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.