Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionWritten specifically for finance managers, Excel for the CFO explains the best features of Excel that allow for the automation of regular processes and help reduce the processing time spent on analytics. The book explores the entire gamut of finance-related functions and is focused on practical approaches to using Excel-including Pivot Tables, Goal Seek, Scenario Builder, and VBA-in problem solving to deliver quality results. Using case studies across all types of organizations to demonstrate the application of Excel-based automation, the scenarios covered include the automation of financial analysis models, the creation of income statement and balance sheet templates, converting numbers to words for check printing, and much more. Any finance executive who manages the company's business affairs and makes critical decisions by analyzing data would be directly benefitted by using the tips and techniques presented in this guide.
- Author BiographyP. K. Hari is the director of finance for a large U.S.-based multinational corporation and the author of Excel for the CEO. He is a certified Guru of Microsoft Excel and is one of the featured experts with www.experts-exchange.com.
- Author(s)P.K. Hari
- PublisherHoly Macro! Books
- Date of Publication17/12/2012
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoly Macro! Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width208 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.