All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionA thorough examination of the characteristics' belonging to a high-performing school, this book is written by the Chairman of the Specialist Schools Trust and the education advisor to the Prime Minister, Tony Blair. It draws on numerous case studies of successful schools, as well as showing how previously failing schools have been turned around. Looking at such areas as leadership, staffing, target-setting, discipline and order, curriculum invation and individual learning, the book offers a blueprint to head teachers and others trying to develop excellent schools.
- Author BiographyCyril Taylor is Chairman of the Specialist Schools Trust; Conor Ryan education advisor to the Prime Minister, Tony Blair.
- Author(s)Conor Ryan,Sir Cyril Taylor
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.