All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.36Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe new (eighth) edition of the Excellence in Higher Education Guide: A Framework for the Design, Assessment and Continuous Improvement of Institutions, Departments and Programs updates and extends the classic EHE series. This edition includes a broad and integrated approach to design, assessment, planning, and improvement of colleges and universities of all types, as well as individual academic, student affairs, administrative and services units. The framework included in the Guide is adaptable to institutions and units with any mission, and is consistent with the current directions within regional and programmatic accreditation. Based on the Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award framework, this bestseller is the definitive tool for college and university administrators. The flexibility of the EHE model makes it appropriate for use with administrative or academic departments, with administrative or faculty councils or senate, and with programs, centers, or institutes. Moreover, the framework can be used by an entire college or university or with a particular department, division or campus. The EHE program includes everything you need to conduct a self-assessment workshop. The Guide provides facilitators with a solid understanding of the EHE model, providing detailed guidance in each of the seven areas:* Leadership* Purposes and Plans* Beneficiary and Constituency Relationships* Programs and Services* Faculty/Staff and Workplace* Metrics, Assessment and Analysis* Outcomes and Achievements The eighth edition series also includes a Workbook and Scoring Manual (available in print and electronic format) and Facilitator's Materials (available only by download). The Guide is also sold as a bundle with the Facilitator's materials.
- Author BiographyBrent D. Ruben is a Distinguished Professor of Communication, and founder and Executive Director of the University Center for Organizational Development and Leadership at Rutgers University, USA. He is also Director of the Rutgers Leadership Academy (RLA), Coordinator of the Predoctoral Leadership Development Institute (PLDI), and a member of faculties of the Rutgers Graduate School of Education, the Robert Wood Johnson School of Medicine, and the Rutgers Ph.D. Program in Higher Education. His scholarly work focuses on the conceptualization, translation and application of communication theory in organizational, intercultural, health, educational, and leadership settings. Brent is author of 50 books and 200 book chapters and articles. Recent books include: A Guide to Excellence in Higher Education: What Leaders Need to Know and Do (2015); Communication and Human Behavior Sixth Edition (2016; with L. Stewart); A Guide for Leaders in Higher Education: Core Concepts, Competencies and Tools (2016; with R. De Lisi and R. Gigliotti).
- Author(s)Brent D. Ruben
- PublisherStylus Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationSterling, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStylus Publishing
- Weight408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.