All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores and explains the critical links between Inventory and Supply Chain Management, a critical component of all Supply Chains. This work covers the basics, as well as providing detailed discussions to encourage thought. It is also illustrated by the use of case studies, application checklists and visual and graphic illustrations.
- Author BiographyStuart Emmett is CEO of Learn & Change, a niche company that specialises in training and consultancy for Supply Chain Managment, including Purchasing, Inventory, Transport, Production, Warehousing, Logistics, Customer Service, Business Analysis and all management processes. David Granville With a fascination for the practical application of statistics and an interest in supply chains, inventory management is a natural place to work. Following a number of years in line management, he moved into training and development and has spent 20 years working on assignments connected with Logistics and Supply Chain Management. His experience has involved working with manufacturers, retailers and logistics service providers, over a wide range of industries throughout the world. He established the People Development Group in 1990 and have led its growth into becoming the leading supplier of training and development services in the supply chain sector. One of the initial members of thr team was Stuart Emmett. David has advised professional institutes and governments in the UK, Europe, South Africa and Asia on the development, design and implementation of professional qualifications using a competence-based approach.
- Author(s)David Granville,Stuart Emmett
- PublisherCambridge Academic
- Date of Publication05/01/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool Academic Press
- Weight390 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.