All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionExcellence in Teaching and Learning is a collaborative effort among education scholars that addresses the theory, practice, and policy gaps that have plagued classrooms for a long time. Divided into three parts, it focuses on practical strategies for teaching and learning in different subject areas and at all levels; provides research-based models for improving teacher quality; and addresses diversity within classrooms with regard to the requirements for achieving excellence.
- Author BiographyAdnan Salhi is associate professor of teacher education at Henry Ford College in Michigan. He has taught language arts, math, science, and foreign languages in K-12 schools for more than 30 years.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication13/10/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAdnan Salhi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.