All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
- AU $12.34Trending at AU $13.01
About this product
- Description<i>FROM THE USA TODAY BEST-SELLING AUTHOR OF DARK SPACE</i><b>AN OLD WAR, A NEW WORLD, AND A MAN WITH A MISSION TO SAVE US ALL...</b> The year is 2790 AD, and this is the Second Cold War. With space elevators and giant orbital fleets hovering over Earth, open war looks inevitable, and people are anxious to get away. The lines are drawn, with the communist Confederacy in the East, and the free citizens of the First World Alliance in the West. In hopes of finding a refuge from the looming war, the Alliance is sending Captain Alexander de Leon to explore an Earth-type planet, code-named Wonderland, but at the last minute before launch, a Confederate fleet leaves orbit on a trajectory that threatens both the mission and Alliance sovereignty. The resulting power struggle will determine t only the fate of Alexander's mission, but the fate of the entire human race.
- Author BiographyJasper Scott is the USA Today best-selling author of more than 13 novels written across various genres. He was born and raised in Canada by South African parents, with a British cultural heritage on his mother's side and German on his father's, to which he has now added Latin culture with his wonderful wife. Jasper spent years living as a starving artist before finally quitting his various jobs to become a full-time writer. In his spare time he enjoys reading, traveling, going to the gym, and spending time with his family.
- Author(s)Jasper T Scott
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAaron Sikes
- Illustrator(s)Tom Edwards
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.