All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $16.86Free postage
- AU $19.22Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionTwo and a half millennia ago, the artifact appeared in a remote corner of space, beside a trillion-year-old dying sun from a different universe. It was a perfect black-body sphere, and it did thing. Then it disappeared. Now it is back. 'Banks is a phemen ...wildly successful, fearlessly creative' William Gibson 'Thrilling, affecting and comic ...probably the finest science fiction he has written to date' New Scientist 'Banks has rewritten the libretto for the whole space-opera genre' The Times
- Author BiographyIain Banks came to widespread and controversial public notice with the publication of his first novel, THE WASP FACTORY, in 1984. He has since gained enormous popular and critical acclaim for both his mainstream and his science fiction novels.
- PrizesWinner of British Science Fiction Association Award 1996.
- Author(s)Iain M. Banks
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication15/05/1997
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight306 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.19Trending at AU $16.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.