All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book calls for a radical reappraisal of ecomic policy in the UK. It argues that a much lower exchange rate is needed to re-establish sufficient manufacturing capacity to enable Britain to pay its way in the world. Mills makes the case for the removal of balance of payments constraints to achieve growth and avoid endless austerity.
- Author BiographyJOHN MILLS is an Economist who has spent all of his working life running companies involved in making and selling consumer products. He combines a theoretical background in academic economics with years of practical experience both in international business and in political affairs. He has written or co-authored seven books and many articles on economics and related subjects.
- Author(s)John Mills
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.