Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionExchange-traded funds (ETFs) offer access to a range of investments in a single trade, are less volatile than individual stocks, cheaper than most managed funds and subject to minimal taxation. But how do you pick the one that?s right for you? This straightforward book helps you weigh your options, build a lean, mean portfolio and maximise your profits. * Get to kw the major players in Australia and New Zealand ? find a broker, open an account and familiarise yourself with suppliers and indices * Understand risk control and diversification ? learn the importance of a diversified, lowly-correlated portfolio, and how ETFs can help you achieve this * Manage small, large, sector and international investments ? take advantage of returns in local markets and invest directly in US-listed ETFs * Add bonds and REITs and other ETFs ? secure consistent yields and add property to your investment portfolio * Invest smartly in commodities and precious metals ? tap into the returns offered by Australian commodities * Work n-ETFs into your investment mix ? improve returns through careful selection of active managed funds * Take advantage of sample portfolios ? work out the right portfolio mix for you, based on your attitude to risk * Fund your retirement years ? determine how much you need for retirement, and how ETFs can get you there
- Author BiographyColin Davidson has been involved in finance for over 20 years. A freelance financial journalist, he previously worked for one of Australia's largest stockbrokers, managing its financial planning and superannuation business. Colin is also the author of Managed Funds For Dummies. Russell Wild, MBA, an expert in ETFs, is a fee-only investment advisor and the principal of Global Portfolios.
- Author(s)Colin Davidson,Russell Wild
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication23/08/2011
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Weight1 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementAustralian and New Zealand e.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.