All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionCast as a dialogue among six interlocuters, this lyric, pensive blend of poetry and prose considers light from a variety of perspectives--philosophical, physical, ethical, and metaphorical--all of them beautiful. As with so much of Roubaud's work, a delicate humor and a deep compassion engage to create a lovely and responsible text.
- Author BiographyJACQUES ROUBAUD is one of France's leading contemporary writers. Working in poetry, fiction, criticism, and theater, his voice ranges from crisp analysis to dashing humor to compelling narrative to delicate lyric. A prominent member of the Oulipo (the Workshop for Potential Literature), he taught mathematics for many years at the Universite de Paris X. He is a prolific translator from Japanese and English, including classics such as Lewis Carol's The Hunting of the Snark.
- Author(s)Jacques Roubaud
- PublisherFence Magazine Inc, Division of Fence Books
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- LanguageChinese & English
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFence Magazine Inc, Division of Fence Books
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Translated byEleni Sikelianos
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.