Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionAssessing the impact of 25 years of action to promote the discontinuation of female circumcision (FGM) in Francophone West Africa, should consider the contribution of the digital revolution, and how young people - girls and boys - have been associated. As victims, subjects, objects, actors, citizens, leaders and family and community stakeholders, FGM is for them a matter of concern. Youth, ICTs and FGM reveal gender issues that must be transversally integrated in public, private, citizen and personal development policies. This is the main message of this book, which presents the results of an invative action research conducted by ENDA Tiers Monde, with the participation of girls and boys in Burkina Faso, Mali and Senegal.
- Author(s)Joelle Palmieri,Marie-Helene Mottin-Sylla
- PublisherLangaa RPCIG
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBamenda
- Country of PublicationCameroon
- ImprintLangaa RPCIG
- Content Noteb/w
- Weight195 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.