All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionFrank Thoms writes with passion to invite principals and teachers to make changes that will allow all students to succeed. In this book he urges them to reconsider traditional practices in light of today's media-driven culture and digitally wired students. Exciting Classrooms is sensitive to the challenges schools face and is relentless in offering strategies to meet these challenges.
- Author BiographyFrank Thoms has been an innovative public and private school teacher known for his unique ideas and ability to connect with colleagues, students and parents. He has taught in four countries: the US, England, Mexico, and Russia and the former Soviet Union and has served as a consultant in more than one hundred-twenty-five schools.
- Author(s)Frank Thoms
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/12/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.