All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe subtle actions that make an employee feel like an outsider in the workplace, and impact today s professional work environments are termed micro-inequities, and this extensively-researched book offers workable strategies for changing the behaviors that create them. You'll find valuable information, including: examples of the micro-inequities that have created cultures of exclusion the common syndromes of workplace adversity and the reasons behind organizational attrition best practices and strategies for eliminating micro-inequities in the workplace, and much more! This is an essential resource for anyone who has ever felt alone and marginalized or for anyone who seeks to become an ally in the quest for inclusive workplace cultures. This book is certain to help your firm or organization realize a workforce where their employees feel connected to their work and the organizational mission.
- Author BiographyNatalie Holder-Winfield is the President of Compliance and Talent Management Training for QUEST Diversity Initiatives. She resides in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Natalie Holder-Winfield
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/01/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight481 g
- Width164 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.