All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionSince its inception in 1998, the Berlin Biennale for Contemporary Art has become one of the most important events of contemporary art worldwide. 2014 marks the 8th Biennale, and supplementing the <i>8th Berlin Biennale for Contemporary Art Guidebook</i> is the <i>Berlin Biennale 8: Excursus</i>. In contrast to a classical exhibition catalogue, the aim of this exclusively image-based publication is to function as an additional print venue of the 8th Berlin Biennale. Each participating artist was invited to submit an original visual proposal covering up to four pages with various format options; creations from famed contemporary artists such as Anri Sala, Jimmy Robert, Wolfgang Tillmans, Carlos Amorales, Rosa Barba, Carsten Holler, Olaf Nicolai, Jimmie Durham, Monica Bonvicini, Tacita Dean, Angela Bulloch and Glenn Ligon fill the pages. <i>Excursus</i> reaches beyond the immediate domain of the 8th Berlin Biennale--those who cant attend the experimental context-specific exhibition can still own this unique art object compiling works from key players in today's art world.
- PublisherHatje Cantz
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHatje Cantz
- Weight1520 g
- Width221 mm
- Height318 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.