Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.06
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionExecutive Coaching is a high-value learning and development opportunity offered to critical senior executives. Its objective is to help them make strategic shifts in their professions, careers and lives. This book is an in-depth exploration of this transformational practice. Executive Coaching: A Practitioner's Guide to Creating Excellence discusses the process beginning from the initial contact to building relationship and mutual understanding, taking the required precautions and maximizing output. The author has detailed the theoretical approaches to Executive Coaching; the competencies, capabilities and skills required to be an effective executive coach; and the tools and techniques used in the process. The book is an invitation to getting an inside look at Executive Coaching. It will serve as a guide to building a positive coaching culture in organizations and to help the top management in getting the best out of their workforce.
- Author BiographySunil Unny Guptan has been a mentor and executive coach to several CEOs and top executives in corporate and non-corporate organizations for the past two decades. He is also a popular speaker, trainer and consultant in India and other parts of the world, focusing on human relations, leadership development, communication, learning and employee development and other areas of people development. As a popular trainer, his experience covers training chief ministers, cabinet ministers, top executives and officials in industry and government, trade union leaders and school teachers. His passion is in working with people and helping them help themselves. Dr Guptan also teaches at the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad in the Communications area. He was Professor in the Human Resources area in the Administrative Staff College of India, Hyderabad for over a decade, and also Director at FORDE Consultants Pvt Ltd., Hyderabad. Dr Guptan began his professional career as a journalist with the Indian Express before moving to Osmania University's Department of Communication and Journalism as a member of the faculty. He is now with Touching Lives, Hyderabad, founded to add value and make significant positive difference to the lives of people and communities. He is the author of Mentoring: A Practitioner's Guide to Touching Lives (2006) and co-author of Indian Management (1991). He has published several articles in journals, monographs and popular publications. He has also written and produced several radio and educational television programmes. Dr Guptan enjoys studying people, cultures, behaviours and societies. He invests his personal time in counselling and helping people repair and cope with strained relationships and troubled lives.
- Author(s)Sunil Unny Guptan
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication21/11/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.