Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionAlmost everyone has suffered from stress at some point, whether at work or in their private lives. However for many people it can become an intolerable, ongoing condition that causes ill health and problems at home and work. This clear, concise and user-friendly guide is designed to help people manage and reduce their stress. Beginning with the causes of stress and how the body responds, it goes on to offer a range of techniques and resources that can help people take control of their lives again. As with all the Exercise Your Way to Health guides, there is a substantial section containing detailed, step-by-step exercises. Designed to relieve the symptoms of stress, they are also vital aids to tackling the causes, providing relief from a condition that can be as devastating as it is widespread.
- Author BiographyDebbie Lawrence is the director of Fitness Wales and represents the home countries on the SkillsActive technical expert group. She has 30 years experience in the fitness industry as a tutor and assessor, and is also a qualified counsellor. Sarah Bolitho has worked in the health and fitness sector for 20 years. An expert on health-related activity, she works with a number of organisations and support groups on mental-health conditions such as stress and schizophrenia.
- Author(s)Debbie Lawrence,Sarah Bolitho
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/05/2011
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleExercise Your Way to Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photography and illustrations throughout
- Weight160 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.