All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis popular resource, w in its second edition, fills a large gap in the clinical literature. The book w includes more than 70 therapeutic exercises by some of the world's leading voice therapists - including 25 new exercises - providing a greater assortment of exercises targeting a larger variety of voice disorders. These exercises, which vary in difficulty, are aimed at helping therapists develop treatment plans and session materials for clients with a wide array of voice disorders. All of the exercises follow the same format for easy integration into your therapy sessions: title, purpose, origin, overview, and then a detailed step-by-step explanation of the exercise, many of which are complemented by an audio demonstration on an accompanying audio CD.
- Author BiographyAlison Behrman, Ph.D., CCC-SLP, is Assistant Professor in Speech Communication Studies at Iona College, where she teaches courses in presentation skills, speech science, anatomy, and clinically focused topics in communication disorders. She received her M.A. in Speech-Language Pathology from New York University, and her PhD in speech physiology from Columbia University. She was Principal Investigator of an NIH grant exploring outcomes of voice therapy for patients with benign vocal fold lesions, and has ongoing research projects in voice disorders and accent management, with publications in peer-reviewed speech pathology, linguistics, and otolaryngology journals. Dr. Behrman maintains a private practice in corporate presentation skills, voice therapy, and accent modification. John Haskell, Ed.D. has maintained a private practice in speech-language pathology in New York City for over thirty years. He has specialized in the treatment of voice disorders and stuttering, and is a Board Recognized Specialist in Fluency Disorders. He has published a number of articles on voice therapy, and has been a frequent presenter at the Annual Symposia on the Care of the Professional Voice and other conferences. Dr. Haskell has held faculty positions at Pace University, Rutgers University, and William Paterson College of New Jersey and is co-founder and co-director of the New York City Voice Study Group.
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content Noteb/w illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAlison Behrman,John Haskell
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Audiobook)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.