Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionNOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MasteringMeteorology(TM) does t come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MasteringMeteorology search for 0134035666 / 9780134035666 Exercises for Weather & Climate Plus MasteringMeteorology -- Access Card Package, 9/e Package consists of: *0134041364 / 9780134041360 Exercises for Weather & Climate *0134110854 / 9780134110851 MasteringMeteorology with eText -- ValuePack Access Card -- for Exercises for Weather & Climate MasteringMeteorology should only be purchased when required by an instructor. For Introductory courses in Meteorology Exploring Meteorology with Hands-On Experiments Exercises for Weather & Climate encourages readers to review important ideas and concepts of meteorology through problem solving, simulations, and guided thinking. Available for use standalone or with Pearson's introductory meteorology textbooks, the graphics program and computer-based simulations and tutorials help readers grasp key meteorology concepts. Now with integrated links to mobile-enabled Pre-Lab Videos, and assignable Pre- and Post-Lab quizzes in MasteringMeteorology, this manual and techlogy program is designed to complement any introductory meteorology or weather and climate course. Also available with MasteringMeteorology MasteringMeteorology is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment product designed to improve results by helping students quickly master meteorology concepts. Readers benefit from self-paced tutorials that feature immediate wrong-answer feedback and hints that emulate the office-hour experience to help readers stay on track. With a wide range of interactive, engaging, and assignable activities, students are encouraged to actively learn and retain tough course concepts.
- Author BiographyGreg Carbone is Professor of Geography at the University of South Carolina. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. His research interests are in climate variability and change and in climate impacts. His most recent work examines the spatial and temporal nature of drought and the use of climate change scenarios for decision making. He regularly teaches meteorology and climatology courses.
- Author(s)Greg Carbone
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Weight499 g
- Width222 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.