Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis exercise manual has been revised to be a companion volume to the third edition of Fiscal Policies and the World Ecomy by Jacob Frenkel and Assaf Razin. It includes new material on endogeus growth, convergence, and an extension of the Mundell-Flemming model.
- Author BiographyChi-Wa Yuen is Associate Professor of Economics and Finance at the University of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Chi-Wa Yuen,Jonathan David Ostry,Thomas J. Krueger
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/1997
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width198 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Revised byChi-Wa Yuen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.