All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the momentous to the outlandish, this little book brings together past and present to offer a taste of Exeter. Learn about the movers and shakers who shaped this fantastic city. The great and the good; the bad and the ugly. Small wonders, tall stories, triumph and tragedy. Best places - worst places. Origins, evolution, future. Written by someone who kws what makes Exeter tick.
- Author BiographySuze Gardner has spent 11 years researching Exeter as part of her job as a tour guide at Exeter's medieval underground passages. Previously she worked at the Women's Library in London in the history book department. Suze has BA in Creative Writing and History, and an MA in History. A self-proclaimed history and trivia nut, she lives in the countryside surrounding the city. She previously compiled Haunted Exeter for The History Press.
- Author(s)Suze Gardner
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.