All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an existential study of romantic loving. It draws on five existential philosophers to offer insights into what is wrong with our everyday ideas about romantic loving, why reality often falls short of the ideal, sources of frustrations and disappointments, and possibilities for creating authentically meaningful relationships.
- Author BiographySkye C. Cleary teaches philosophy and business at Columbia University, the City College of New York, and Barnard College, USA. She is an advisory board member of Strategy of Mind, the Managing Editor of the American Philosophical Association's blog, and has written for Aeon, TED-Ed, Los Angeles Review of Books, The Huffington Post, The Conversation, Business Insider, New Republic, The Philosophers' Magazine, The Philosopher's Zone on ABC Radio National, YourTango, and others.
- Author(s)Skye Cleary
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/01/2014
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight285 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.