All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionExit Capitalism explores a new path for cultural studies and re-examines key moments of British cultural and literary history. Simon During argues that the long and liberating journey towards democratic state capitalism has led to an unhappy dead-end from which there is imaginable exit.
- Author BiographySimon During teaches at the English Department of Johns Hopkins University. He is also a Professoral Fellow at the School of Culture and Communications at the University of Melbourne. His most recent books are Modern Enchantments: the cultural power of secular magic (2002) and Cultural Studies: a critical introduction (2005). He is also the editor of the three editions of the Cultural Studies Reader.
- Author(s)Simon During
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2009
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.