All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionA clear and canny explanation of all the steps required to maximise your profit on selling all or part of your business: deciding on the route and timing, how to choose advisers, grooming your business for sale, valuing the business, finding prospective purchasers, negotiating the sale, steering safely to completion and how to eliminate losses before selling. This book will benefit business owners, executives, accountants and lawyers likely to find themselves involved in selling a company. Equally, anyone involved in buying a private company will obtain a valuable insight into the way vendors and their advisers approach a sale.
- Author(s)Barrie Pearson
- Date of Publication25/08/2004
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.