Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.16Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $15.03
About this product
- DescriptionBerkeley House is an exclusive private club in Mayfair that has been at the heart of London's dotcom scene since day dot (the mid-90s). Its members are the city's elite venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, blue chip execs, and new media types. Its owner, Daniel Logan, is a wealthy, mysterious businessman who has wired the club for surveillance. From his penthouse, he watches and listens to everything, using it for his own ends. Insider trading, scandal, extortion, blackmail, bribery-thing is off limits in his quest for wealth and power. When Logan learns that Adware, a high-flying dotcom, is gearing up for a billion dollar stock market listing, he decides he wants in. His plan ensnares Mark Haddad, an Adware executive, in a web of extortion, revenge, surveillance, and subterfuge. Enter Stephanie Turner, venture capitalist, speed freak, hard core surveillance geek, and old friend of Haddad's. When they set a counter-strategy in motion, one realizes where it will take them or the dark past it will unearth.
- Author BiographyOmar Shabka moved with his wife and infant son from Washington, DC, to London, in 1996, to chase the dotcom dream. He started out building online communities in a leaky basement in Fulham and has been working in the cloud ever since.
- Author(s)Omar Shabka
- PublisherBerkeley House Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerkeley House Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.