All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Deborah Feldman made the remarkable - and scandalous - decision to leave her family and loveless marriage, wholly rejecting her Hasidic roots, she found herself alienated from the only community she had ever kwn. Out of her experience came the incendiary bestselling memoir Urthodox (Simon & Schuster, 2012), and just a few years later, Feldman has emerged on the cusp of a remarkable journey of self-discovery - a journey in which she begins her life anew, a single mother and a religious refugee, at the age of 26.
- Author Biography<b>Deborah Feldman</b> was raised in the Satmar Hasidic community in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. She now lives with her son in New England.
- Author(s)Deborah Feldman
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight235 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.