All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a visually stunning and original new story from one of the world's leading digital art and concept design firms. From one of the world's leading graphic design and concept art firms, Steambot Studios, comes this stunning and original visual story and art book. Exodyssey follows a group of human travellers as they journey through the cosmos and come face-to-face with an alien race. Alongside the fantastic story, readers are invited to join the Steambot Studios crew as they develop the original characters, vehicles, environments and props needed to tell the tale and create a realistic take on future civilisations, space transportation and society. Featuring expert advice on the creative process straight from Steambot's outstanding digital artists, readers are presented with a visually gripping story and the process of creation and design.
- Author BiographySteambot Studios is a digital arts firm specializing in creating next generation visual content for everything from motion pictures and videogames to television and advertising. Their clients include Walt Disney Studios, EA, Canal+, Hasboro, and Activision.
- Author(s)Steambot Studios
- PublisherDesign Studio Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationCulver City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Studio Press
- Content Note1, 000+ sketches & 70 full-colour illustrations
- Weight1075 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Artist(s)David Levy,Sebastien Larroude,Thierry Doizon
- Edition StatementExport ed
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.