All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by one of the foremost, and perhaps the most original, historians of food (and beliefs about food) in Europe today. A concise and beautifully written account of the eating and drinking habits of the upper classes in the 18th century. Camporesi's previous books have been widely reviewed.
- Author BiographyPiero Camporesi was formerly Professor of Italian Literature at University of Bologna, Italy.
- Author(s)Piero Camporesi
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication19/09/1998
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note0
- Weight248 g
- Width144 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.