All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionExpanded bed adsorption chromatography is a vel processing technique for the purification of biomolecules, combining clarification, concentration and initial purification in one step. By such an integration it is possible to reduce the number of steps in the purification process, to shorten the processing time and to improve the yields. The techlogy is new, and interesting developments have taken place concerning the adsorbents, the processing techlogy and potential applications. Both small-scale laboratory processes and larger industrial processes are being developed. Expanded bed chromatography is one of the most exciting new developments in downstream processing in recent years. The techlogy will be a standard procedure when new biotechlogical processes are being developed.
- Date of Publication10/12/2010
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note69 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight695 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBo Mattiasson,Bo. Mattiasson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.