Expanders for Oil and Gas Operations: Design, Applications, and Troubleshooting by Michael J. Drosjack, David H. Linden, Murari Singh (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $145.30+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.68+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionEffective methods for recovering gas energy using expanders Expanders for Oil and Gas Operations offers in-depth details on different types of expanders, addressing the background, mechanical design features, design and operating requirements, operational processes, and potential problems for each class of expander. The book also discusses rotor dynamics, vibration theory, material strength, life estimation, and probabilistic analysis. The information in this practical, illustrated resource will help you to maintain and improve existing expanders and implement design enhancements for increased expander capacity as well as lifespan and maximum energy reuse. Comprehensive coverage includes: CCU hot gas expanders Nitric acid expanders for chemical applications Turboexpanders/cryogenic turboexpanders Rotor dynamics Bladed disk vibration and reliability Damage in material and life analysis Probabilistic concept and risk assessment
- Author BiographyMurari P. Singh, Ph.D., is the President of Safe Technical Solutions, Inc. (SAFETSOL). He has been involved in the design, development, and analysis of industrial turbomachinery for more than 40 years with Turbodyne Corporation, Dresser Industries, Dresser Rand Company, GE CONMEC, and most recently, GE Oil & Gas as Consulting Engineer. Michael J. Drosjack, Ph.D., joined Shell Oil in 1975 as a member of the central Machinery Engineer Department in Houston, Texas. He retired from Shell in 2009 and since then has been a private machinery consultant. Through a variety of assignments over his Shell career, Dr. Drosjack was responsible for providing technical support for rotating and reciprocating machinery to Shell operations both upstream and downstream primarily in the U.S. but with responsibilities that extended around the world. He was chairman of the Shell U.S. Machinery Technical Network for many years. David H. Linden is President of D.H. Linden Associates, Inc. He has 37 years of turbomachinery experience in a wide variety of areas that include hot gas expanders, steam turbines, axial compressors, power turbines, reliability, field engineering, and consulting. A renowned expert on FCC expanders, nitric acid expanders, and expander installations and applications, Linden has held positions as at steam turbine design engineer at Westinghouse Electric Corp, expander engineering supervisor and manager at Ingersoll-Rand, and founding partner of CONMEC, Inc.
- Author(s)David H. Linden,Michael J. Drosjack,Murari Singh
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight895 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.