All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTheir America is gone forever After the United States suffers a major socio-ecomic meltdown, a power vacuum sweeps the globe. A newly-radicalized Islamic government has risen in Indonesia and after invading the Philippines, East Timor, and Papua New Guinea sets its sights on Australia. No longer protected by American military interests, Australia must repel an invasion alone. In the thick of it all, Peter and Rhiann Jeffords, American Christian missionaries in the Philippines, and Chuck Nolan, a Texan petroleum engineer in Australia, find themselves adrift in a world in flux. Chronicling the Jeffords and Nolan s fight against Indonesia s merciless advances, <i>Expatriates</i> is a riveting thriller and a powerful depiction of the authentic skills and techniques needed to survive the collapse of modern civilization.
- Author BiographyJames Wesley, Rawles, lives in an undisclosed location west of the Rockies.
- Author(s)James Wesley Rawles
- PublisherPlume Books
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlume Books
- Weight249 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.