All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.06Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionFrequency is a critical factor in shaping emerging linguistic systems, be it in first or second language learning, or in the historical or social dimensions of language change. This volume comprises studies that show how and which patterns are abstracted from the language speakers hear, and what makes them adopt new usages or constructions.
- Author BiographyHeike Behrens, University of Basel, Switzerland; Stefan Pfander, Albert-Ludwigs-University, Freiburg, Germany.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication22/02/2016
- Series TitleLinguae & Litterae
- Series Part/Volume Number54
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note53 black & white illustrations, 44 black & white tables, 53 schw.-w. Abb., 44 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight516 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byHeike Behrens,Stefan Pfander
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.