All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can we design better experiences? Experience Design brings together leading international scholars to provide a cross-section of critical thinking and professional practice within this emerging field. Contributors writing from theoretical, empirical and applied design perspectives address the meaning of 'experience'; draw on case studies to explore ways in which specific 'experiences' can be designed; examine which methodologies and practices are employed in this process; and consider how experience design interrelates with other academic and professional disciplines. Chapters are grouped into thematic sections addressing positions, objectives and environments, and interactions and performances, with individual case studies addressing a wide range of experiences, including urban spaces, the hospital patient, museum visitors, mobile phone users, and music festival and restaurant goers.
- Author BiographyPeter Benz is Associate Professor, Academy of Visual Arts at Hong Kong Baptist University, PRC. He is the author of On Marginal Spaces: Artefacts of the Mundane (2011).
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Note40 bw illus
- Weight475 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byPeter Benz
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.