All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionExperiencing Dewey: Insights for Today's Classroom offers an inspiring introduction to one of the most seminal figures in the field of education. In this collection of essays, contemporary authors consider their favorite quotations from John Dewey's bountiful works and share how Dewey has impacted their teaching practices. Responses are organized around the themes introduced in the first edition: active learning, the educative experience, critical thinking, inquiry and education, and democratic citizenship, plus a new section on accountability added for the second edition. Quotes and responses are kept deliberately brief as an effective way of inviting readers to reflect on and experience Dewey. Co-published with Kappa Delta Pi, International Hor Society in Education, Experiencing Dewey remains a powerful resource for current and aspiring teachers. This thoroughly updated edition also includes online resources for teacher educators to help facilitate the book's use in higher education courses.
- Author BiographyDonna Adair Breault is department head of Childhood Education and Family Studies at Missouri State University. Rick Breault is director of the Southwest Regional Professional Development Center at Missouri State University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDonna Adair Breault,Rick Breault
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.