All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGold Medallion Award winner Experiencing God Day-By-Day is based on Henry Blackaby's multi-million selling Experiencing God book and Bible study. Brimming with insight and seasoned with grace, this 365-day devotional reader helps to start a daily routine by focusing the mind on the divine presence in each life. Whether selected as a thoughtful gift or as a personal resource, this book will inspire great changes while sustaining the essential habit of turning to God on a daily basis.
- Author BiographyHenry Blackaby is founder and president emeritus of Blackaby Ministries International, an organization built to help people experience God. He and his wife Marilynn have five children and fourteen grandchildren and live in Rex, Georgia.Richard Blackaby is president of Blackaby Ministries International and the oldest child of Henry and Marilynn Blackaby. He holds degrees from the University of Saskatchewan, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, and Dallas Baptist University. He lives with his wife and children in Canada.
- Author(s)Dr Richard Blackaby,Henry T Blackaby
- PublisherB&H Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- FormatLeather / fine binding
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintB&H Books
- Weight408 g
- Width122 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Leather, imitation
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.