Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionIn this upbeat, abridged edition of the classic, Jeanne Guyon explains the great difference between praying to God and experiencing God through prayer. She shares secrets of this higher plane of fellowship with God. In addition, she shows you how to enjoy God's presence, grow in your kwledge of the Word, experience rest from worry, and gain wisdom and understanding. You will discover the joy of a quiet heart and mind, learn how to survive your dry periods of prayer, and become content where God has placed you.
- Author(s)Jeanne Marie Bouvier D Guyon
- PublisherWhitaker House,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/03/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationSpringdale, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhitaker House,U.S.
- Weight245 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.